Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions
The school is named after Byrdine F. Lewis, the mother of Kenneth Lewis, a former CEO of Bank of America and an alumnus of Georgia State. Ken's mother was a nurse, and he donated $2.5 million as an endowment in her honor.  The school was originally part of the College of Health and Human Services, but was restructured to its current configuration.
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to BS Online Bridge Program
- Post-Master’s Certificate
- Bachelor of Science - Didactic Program in Dietetics
The school offers the Doctor of physical therapy degree.
The school offers degrees in respiratory therapy leading to eligibility to become a Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
- AS to BS Online Bridge Program
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Respiratory Therapy Integrated Bachelor’s to Master’s Degree Program