Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions
The school is named after Byrdine F. Lewis, the mother of Kenneth Lewis, a former CEO of Bank of America and an alumnus of Georgia State. Ken's mother was a nurse, and he donated $2.5 million as an endowment in her honor.  The school was originally part of the College of Health and Human Services, but was restructured to its current configuration. The School of Nursing's offices are located in the Urban Life Building, along with the College of Law.
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to BS Online Bridge Program
- Post-Master’s Certificate
- Bachelor of Science - Didactic Program in Dietetics
The school offers the Doctor of physical therapy degree.
The school offers degrees in respiratory therapy leading to eligibility to become a Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
- AS to BS Online Bridge Program
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Respiratory Therapy Integrated Bachelor’s to Master’s Degree Program