|Private limited company|
|Founded||London, United Kingdom (2007)|
|Headquarters||Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
|Tom Byng (founder)|
|Parent||Wholly owned subsidiary of Hutton Collins Partners|
Byron Hamburgers Limited, trading as Byron, is a British casual dining restaurant chain specialising in hamburgers. Founded in 2007, as of November 2014, Byron has 48 outlets, of which 37 are in London.
The chain was owned by Gondola Group, which also owns Ask and Zizzi. Gondola announced plans to sell Byron in October 2012. Potential buyers included Quilvest, owners of YO! Sushi, in June 2013 Gondola stated that it was abandoning plans to sell Byron, after offers failed to reach the company's estimated £100m price tag, and decided to accelerate expansion of Byron instead.
- Bow, Michael (20 May 2013). "YO! Sushi owner gets taste for Byron burgers". City A.M. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Sale of Byron to Hutton Collins Partners". Gondola Group. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- Thomas, Nathalie (18 October 2013). "Byron burger chain sold in £100m deal". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- Quinn, James (6 October 2012). "Byron hamburger chain up for sale". The Sunday Telegraph. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Walsh, Dominic (14 June 2013). "Gondola changes course on Byron burger sale". The Times. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This UK-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|