||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2012)|
|Born||Byron P. Howard
1968 (age 45–46)
|Occupation||Animator, Director, Producer and Screenwriter, occasional voice actor|
Byron P. Howard (born 1968) is an American animator, film director, producer, screenwriter, story artist and occasional voice actor at Walt Disney Animation Studios, and is best known as the lead character animator on Lilo & Stitch and Brother Bear and co-director of Bolt and Tangled.
In May 2013, it was reported that Howard is directing an animated animal comedy film for Walt Disney Animation Studios. A few months later, it was revealed that the film would be titled Zootopia, and is scheduled for release in March 2016.
- Pocahontas (1995) (inbetweener: Pocahontas)
- Mulan (1998) (animator: Yao & The Ancestors)
- The Iron Giant (1999) (additional animator, uncredited)
- John Henry (2000) (supervising animator: John Henry)
- Lilo & Stitch (2002) (character designer),(supervising animator: Cobra Bubbles)
- Brother Bear (2003), Brother Bear 2 (2006) (supervising animator: Kenai - Bear)
- Chicken Little (2005) (additional story artist)
- Bolt (2008) (co-director with Chris Williams, additional story material)
- Super Rhino (2009) (executive producer)
- Tangled (2010) (co-director with Nathan Greno)
- Tangled Ever After (2012) (co-director & co-writer with Nathan Greno)
- Zootopia (2016) (director)
- Kit, Borys (May 3, 2013). "Disney, 'Tangled' Director Plot New Animated Feature With Jason Bateman (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- Jardine, William (July 11, 2013). "Tonnes of New Details Revealed About Disney's Upcoming Slate!". Big Screen Animation. Retrieved July 11, 2013.
- Byron Howard at the Internet Movie Database
- Byron Howard at Yahoo! Movies
- Byron Howard at The New York Times
- Byron Howard interview with the St. Petersburg Times
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|