Cáceres, Mato Grosso
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Founded||6 October 1778|
- Ivan Sache (21 November 2010). "Cáceres, Mato Grosso (Brazil)". Flags of the World. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- "Mato Grosso: Caceres". Cidades. IBGE. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- "Thousands of piranhas infest beach, bite swimmers". Sydney Morning Herald (Fairfax Media). 17 November 2011. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- Cáceres Governo Municipal (Portuguese)
- Pantanal Escapes - Travel Guide and tourist information for Cáceres
|This Mato Grosso, Brazil location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|