|Founded||1990 (as IT Design)|
|Key people||John Hearne co-founder and CEO, Ronan Rooney co-founder and CTO|
|Products||Cúram Business Application Suite|
Cúram Software was an Irish software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Australia, Germany, India, the United Kingdom and the United States. The company produces Social Enterprise Management (SEM) software and offers consulting services, certification, and training. Their name is an Irish word for "Care and Protection". The company was founded in 1990.
Their main software product is the Cúram Business Application Suite. This is an administrative software packages that allows welfare and unemployment agencies to manage the programs they administer. The company's products have found government buyers in a number of U.S. states, Canadian Provinces, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Guernsey, U.K., etc..
- "Turnover at Dublin software firm surges to $30m", The Sunday Business Post, Sunday, May 21, 2006: Gavin Daly. Accessed June 27, 2008.
- Enterprise Ireland: , accessed June 27, 2008.
- Cúram Software home page
- Article on use of Cúram products by New Zealand Government from The Dominion Post
- Cúram Software Utah state implementation featured in Government Technology magazine annual list of 'Doers, Dreamers and Drivers
- Story in Government Technology on use of Cúram products being used to simplify social services in Indiana
- HPtoday announced a new global agreement
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|