||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008)|
Călin Dan (born 1955 in Arad, Romania) is a Romanian artist, theorist and curator based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Member of the subREAL artist duo together with Josif Kiraly. As a curator, Călin Dan has produced numerous exhibitions and was appointed director of the Soros Foundation's Center for Contemporary Art in Bucharest in 1992.
- Geert Lovink (2004). Uncanny networks: dialogues with the virtual intelligentsia. MIT Press. p. 374. ISBN 978-0-262-62187-8. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- Laura J. Hoptman; Tomáš Pospiszyl (2002). Primary documents: a sourcebook for Eastern and Central European art since the 1950s. The Museum of Modern Art. p. 281. ISBN 978-0-262-08313-3. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Contra stagnarii in vechile tipare…". Observator Cultural. 17 September 2010. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- Emotional Architecture
- Călin Dan interviewed by Geert Lovink
- The Context Network
- Călin Dan in the Video Data Bank
|This article about a European artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|