|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)|
"C'est Magnifique" ("It's Magnificent") is a 1953 popular song written by Cole Porter for his 1953 musical Can-Can, where it was introduced by Lilo and Peter Cookson  The song become a standard, despite weak performance in the 1953 charts.
- Kong Ling, Hong Kong female singer, on her 1961 LP album Off-Beat Cha Cha with the local Diamond Records.
- Sergio Franchi - Wine and Song (1968)
- Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Loves Cole (1972)
- Amanda Lear: On album With Love (2006)
- Térez Montcalm - Connection (2009)
|This jazz composition-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This show tune-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|