From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
C.L.G. Malainn is a GAA club based in Malin Head in County Donegal. It is the northernmost GAA club in Ireland. This tends to cause logistical struggles during the league as many of their rivals are a great distance away.
- Declan Walsh (2012 All-Ireland winner)
[Stephen Mclaughlin] ( Donegal player)
- "Sam's World Tour of Donegal – Proud moment for Declan in Malin". Donegal Daily. 27 September 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2012. "Declan Walsh was the proudest man in Ireland tonight at the country's most northerly GAA club as he carried the Sam Maguire into Malin. A huge crowd of enthusiastic supporters turned out to see the cup arrive in the town."
- McNulty, Chris (April 2013). "Malin looking to write their own history". Donegal News. Retrieved April 2013.
- "Ryan Bradley's delight for Malin's Walsh". Donegal Now. 3 July 2012. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "Tyrone 0-10 Donegal 0-12". RTÉ Sport. 30 June 2012. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- McDaid, Brendan (21 September 2012). "Superfan hopeful Donegal can blow Mayo men away". The Belfast Telegraph. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Malin man in the running for ‘Number One Supporter’ competition". Donegal Democrat. 29 August 2012. Retrieved 29 August 2012.