From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from C. H. Turner)
Cuthbert Hamilton Turner (1860–1930) was an English ecclesiastical historian and Biblical scholar. He became Dean Ireland's Professor of the Exegesis of Holy Scripture in the University of Oxford in 1920.
- C. H. Turner, The oldest manuscript of the Vulgate Gospels (Oxford 1931)
- Concise Dictionary of National Biography
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
- Klaus-Gunther Wesseling (1997). "Turner, Cuthbert Hamilton". In Bautz, Traugott. Biographisch-Bibliographisches Kirchenlexikon (BBKL) (in German) 12. Herzberg: Bautz. cols. 721–725. ISBN 3-88309-068-9.
- The contents of his Ecclesiae Occidentalis Monumenta Iuris Antiquissima.
- An index to Ecclesiae Occidentalis Monumenta Iuris Antiquissima.
- The announced reprint of the Ecclesiae Occidentalis Monumenta Iuris Antiquissima by Georg Olms Verlag.