C. M. Arbuthnot
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2012)|
|C. M. Arbuthnot|
|Born||Charles M. Arbuthnot
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
While he was young, Arbuthnot remained at home helping his father on the family farm while also teaching in the district schools until 1875. He then attended Leavenworth Normal School, then a principal at public school in Peabody, Kansas for two years.
While working through his education and teaching, Arbuthnot had been studying medical books. In 1878 he went to Philadelphia and took a medical course at Jefferson Medical College. After graduating in 1881 he returned to Republic County and began practicing medicine in Belleville.
- Cutler, William (1883). History of the State of Kansas. Chicago, Illinois: A. T. Andreas. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- Stafford, Susan; Taylor, Dick. "Republic County, Part 3". KanColl: The Kansas Collection. Retrieved May 2, 2014.
- "A Brief History of Peabody's Wonderful Educational Advancements". Peabody News. 1901. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- Arbuthnot Drug official website
- Arbuthnot Drug history, newspapers.com, stats he died October 4, 1920
- C.M. Arbuthnot, ancestry.com, stats he died October 3, 1920