C. U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology, Surendranagar
|C. U. Shah University, Wadhwan City|
|Chairman||Jitendra G. Sanghvi|
|Principal||Dr. Kalpesh Wandra|
|Location||Surendranagar, Gujarat, India
|Affiliations||Gujarat Technological University AICTE|
C. U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology is located in Wadhwan City, close to Surendranagar in Gujarat. It is a self-financed institute, established in September 1997. C.U.Shah College of Engineering and Technology, also known as "CCET" is approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated with Gujarat Technological University. The college was established with the economical help of Late Shri C.U.Shah.
CCET is located on State Highway No 17. It is at a distance of 12 km from the Surendranagar Railway Junction and about 8 km far from Surendranagar Bus Depot. Frequency of private transport is ample.
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Biomedical & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Huge Library containing 7461 titles and a massive 26404 volumes of books.
- 2691 Online Journals.
- A large workshop for Carpentry, Machine, Welding, Fitting, Smithy, Foundry.
- A full featured hostel for Boys.
- Leased Line Internet connectivity of 6mbps and wifi covering whole campus.
- A food canteen with hygienic condition and pure food.
- Clean and Pure culture. College still maintains the discipline and it provides excellent atmosphere for students.
- A language lab with Sound Proof Room and huge LCD television for educational usage.
- Sufficient parking space for Two wheelers and Four Wheelers.
C.U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology is managed by Vardhman Bharti Trust.
- Pro VC: Dr. Ved Vyas Dwivedi
- Chairman: Dr. Jitendra G. Sanghvi (Trust Representative)
- Principal: Dr. Kalpesh Wandra.