From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CAAC is an acronym which may refer to the following:
- Cardiff Amateur Athletic Club, a Cardiff based athletics club
- Civil Aviation Administration of China, an administrative body of the People's Republic of China
- Contemporary African Art Collection, a private collection created in 1990 by Italian business man Jean Pigozzi
- Capital Area Activities Conference, a high school sports league centered on Lansing, Michigan
- Central Australian Aboriginal Congress, an Indigenous health services provider in Alice Springs, NT, Australia
- Computer-Aided Algorithmic Composition
- Chinese Athletics Administrative Center, a sporting governing body in China
- Certified Advanced Addiction Counselor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.