From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caid may refer to:
- Qaid (also caid or kaid), various forms of responsible official found in places ranging from the Kingdom of Sicily to rural North Africa
- Caid (sport), a form of football popular in Ireland until the mid-19th century
- The Kingdom of Caid, a regional area of the Society for Creative Anachronism
CAID as an abbreviation may refer to:
- Computer-aided industrial design
- Contemporary Art Institute of Detroit
- Conditional Access Identification
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.