From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CAPE)
|Look up cape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cape commonly refers to an article of clothing.
For the geographical feature, see Cape (geography).
- Cape (dog), article worn by a working dog to identify or assist them in their job
- Cape (writ), old legal writ related to a plea of lands and tenements
- Cape of Good Hope
- Cape plc, a British energy services company
- In geography, a cape is a kind of headland jutting into the sea
- Jonathan Cape, British publishing company
- The Cape (1996 TV series)
- The Cape (2011 TV series)
CAPE is the abbreviation of:
- Caffeic acid phenethyl ester, a derivative of caffeic acid
- Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination, an advanced level exams taken in caricom countries
- Center for the Army Profession and Ethic, a U.S. Army organization dealing with ethical training
- Computer-aided production engineering, a relatively new and significant branch of engineering
- Convective available potential energy, a meteorological concept
- Cyclically adjusted price-to-earnings ratio, a stock market valuation measure
- Director of Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation, an office within the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) at the Pentagon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.