CAST Application Intelligence Platform
The CAST Application Intelligence Platform (AIP) is an automated system for measuring the quality and size of business applications. It is made by CAST, based in Meudon in France. The AIP inspects the source code, identifies and tracks quality issues, and provides the data to monitor development performance. The focus of the solution is to analyze multiple tiers and multiple technologies of a business application and measure quality and adherence to architectural and coding standards, while providing visual specification models. Managers get real-time access to this information via a web interface (the Application Governance Dashboard). Managers and developers can identify application issues before the application is put into production. CAST is a member of The Consortium for IT Software Quality(CISQ).
- Automated Software Development Monitoring Helps Credit Suisse
- Cast Enhances Application Performance Analysis
- CIOs Need To Stop Their Teams From Writing Bad Code
- A Matter of Integrity: Tools That Deliver Software Assurance Go Mainstream
- The Importance of Static Code Analysis