From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CBN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CBN may refer to:
- Cahaya Bagi Negeri, a Christian television broadcasting network in Indonesia
- Radio stations in St. John's, Newfoundland:
- Chronicle Broadcasting Network, the predecessor of ABS-CBN Corporation.
- CBN (Australian TV station), a TV station in southern New South Wales, Australia
- Central Brasileira de Notícias, a Brazilian radio network
- Christian Broadcasting Network, a Christian television broadcasting network in the United States
- Caribbean Broadcast Network, a television station in the British Virgin Islands
- China Business News, a Chinese TV station under the global conglomerate Shanghai Media Group
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Network, a Canadian category 2 digital cable television channel which shows Desi programs and Live Cricket matches
- Central Bank of Nigeria, established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959
- Canadian Bank Note Company, a Canadian company that designs various identification systems
- CBN is an acronym for Chemical, Biological, and Nuclear warfare (though currently, CBRN is more commonly used.)
- Cannabinol, a psychoactive cannabinoid from the Cannabis plant
- Cubic boron nitride, a binary chemical compound, consisting of equal proportions of boron and nitrogen
- Chandra Babu Naidu, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
- Cape Breton North and Victoria
- Care Bears Nighty-Night
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.