From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CBN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CBN may refer to:
- Radio stations in St. John's, Newfoundland:
- Chronicle Broadcasting Network, the predecessor of ABS-CBN Corporation.
- CBN (Australian TV station), a TV station in southern New South Wales, Australia
- Central Brasileira de Notícias, a Brazilian radio network
- Christian Broadcasting Network, USA
- Caribbean Broadcast Network, British Virgin Islands
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Network, Canada
- Central Bank of Nigeria
- CBN Act, forming CBN
- Canadian Bank Note Company, security printers
- CBN or CBRN is an initialism for chemical, biological, [radiological,] and nuclear, usually followed by "warfare" or "defence"
- Cannabinol, a psychoactive cannabinoid from the Cannabis plant
- N. Chandrababu Naidu, Indian politician and the incumbent Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Cubic boron nitride, an abrasive chemical compound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CBN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.