|Launched||16 November 2009 (UK)
3 December 2012 (Pan-Europe)
|Owned by||CBS Studios International
Chellomedia AMC Networks
|Picture format||576i (SDTV 16:9)|
|Audience share||0.1% (UK) (November 2012, BARB)
0.04% (PL) (July 2013, Nielsen)
|Replaced||UK: Zone Romantica (2009)
Central & Eastern Europe: Zone Club (2012)
|Sister channel(s)||CBS Action
|Freesat UK||Channel 134|
|Sky UK & Ireland||Channel 149|
|Eutelsat 28A||11344 V 27500 2/3|
|Virgin Media UK||Channel 197|
|Smallworld Cable UK||Channel 158|
On 14 September 2009, it was revealed that the international arm of CBS, CBS Studios International, struck a joint venture deal with Chellomedia to launch six CBS-branded channels in the UK during 2009. The new channels would replace Zone Romantica, Zone Thriller, Zone Horror and Zone Reality, plus timeshift services Zone Horror +1 and Zone Reality +1. On 1 October 2009, it was announced that CBS Reality, CBS Reality +1, CBS Drama and CBS Action would launch on 16 November 2009 replacing Zone Reality, Zone Reality +1, Zone Romantica and Zone Thriller. On 5 April 2010, Zone Horror and Zone Horror +1 were rebranded by Horror Channel and Horror Channel +1, following the rebrand of the portfolio’s other three channels in November 2009.
On 1 August 2012 Chellomedia revealed that all European versions of the Zone Channels would be rebranded into CBS Channels. CBS Drama replaced Zone Romantica on 3 December 2012 (in Poland replaced Club TV).
CBS Drama currently broadcasts shows from the CBS archive as well as the archives of other American television networks, including: Dallas, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Judge Judy. It also broadcasts UK drama series.
- The 4400 (in Bulgaria)
- Bondi Rescue
- Boston Legal
- The Colbys
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (seasons 1-3)
- The Division
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
- Footballers' Wives
- JAG (seasons 1-8)
- Judge Judy
- Knots Landing
- Mile High
- Playing the Field
- Touched by an Angel
- Waterloo Road  (seasons 1-6)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2013)|
- "CBS FINALChello Zone partnership press release" (DOC). Chello Zone. 2009-09-14.
- "CBS to launch UK channels with Chellomedia". Broadcastnow. 2009-09-14.
- "Zone Horror rebrands as Horror Channel". Broadband TV News. 2010-03-31.
- "CBS and Chellomedia take entertainment across EMEA". Broadband TV News. 2012-08-01.
- "Kanały CBS w Polsce. Co w ramówce?". Media2.pl. 2012-11-30.
- "Waterloo Road To Open Its Gates On CBS Drama". CBS Drama. 2013-02-22. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|