||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013)
CBS Dream Team
||September 28, 2013
||CBS (with Litton)
||E/I Saturday morning
The CBS Dream Team (also known under the extended title of The CBS Dream Team...It's Epic!) is an American programming block that is programmed by Litton Entertainment. It is broadcast Saturday (and/or Sunday) mornings on the owned-and-operated stations and affiliates of CBS. The block features six half-hour live-action documentary and lifestyle series aimed at a teenage audience, and all the programs are designed to comply with the FCC's educational and informational programming requirements.
Announced on July 24, 2013, CBS Dream Team launched on September 28, 2013, replacing the Cookie Jar TV block. Recipe Rehab was one preexisting program Litton moved over from its block with ABC. American Forces Network pick up the block just days before its debut.
Actual times may vary by station, and the lineup might be split over Saturday and Sunday to accommodate an affiliate's local news or local interest programming.
- ^ a b James, Meg (July 24, 2013). "CBS partners with Litton Entertainment for Saturday teen block". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved September 28, 2013.
- ^ "Former Greenbrier chef now stars in 'Recipe Rehab'". AP. AP. September 7, 2013. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ Berman, Marc (September 27, 2013). "New CBS Saturday Morning Line-Up Available Via American Forces Network". TV Media Insights. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^ "CBS Sets New Saturday Morning Block With Shows Hosted by Jamie Oliver, Laila Ali". Hollywood Reporter. July 24, 2013. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- ^ Mitovich, Matt Webb (July 24, 2013). "CBS Unveils New Saturday Morning Programming Block Targeting Young Teens". TVline. Retrieved June 9, 2014.