CBS Sports Radio
|CBS Sports Radio|
|Type||Sports radio network|
First air date
|September 4, 2012
(CBS Sports Updates)
Director of Programming
Senior Vice President of Programming, CBS Radio
|January 2, 2013
CBS Sports Radio is operated by CBS Radio and CBS Sports, and distributed by Westwood One. In addition to carriage on terrestrial stations, CBS Sports Radio also streams its programming online. Programming features reporters and personalities from CBS Sports, CBS Sports Network, and CBSSports.com. CBS Sports Radio is broadcast throughout the United States on radio affiliates and streamed online.
CBS Sports Radio airs on more than 300 stations nationwide. The flagship station of CBS Sports Radio is WFAN in New York. In Los Angeles, CBS Sports Radio had been carried by KCBS-FM's HD2 channel but moved to KFWB on August 25, 2014.
|2:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.||The D.A. Show, from New York||Damon Amendolara|
|6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.||TBD in the AM, from New York||Tiki Barber, Brandon Tierney and Dana Jacobson|
|9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||TBA||TBA|
|12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||The Jim Rome Show, 'The Jungle', from Los Angeles||Jim Rome|
|3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||The Doug Gottlieb Show, from Los Angeles||Doug Gottlieb|
|6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.||MOJO, from New York, New York.||Chris Moore and Brian Jones|
|10:00 pm. - 2:00 a.m.||Ferrall on the Bench, from New York||Scott Ferrall|
- Amy Lawrence (from WFAN in New York), 'After Hours', Early Saturday & Sunday AM and also Late Sunday Evening
- Marc Malusis (from WFAN in New York),Maggie & 'Moose', Saturday Mornings
- Maggie Gray (from WFAN in New York), Maggie & 'Moose', Saturday Mornings
- Damon Bruce (from KGMZ in San Francisco), Saturday Mornings or Evenings
- Gregg Giannotti (from KDKA in Pittsburgh), Saturday Afternoon
- Jody McDonald (from WIP in Philadelphia), Saturday & Sunday Afternoon
- Ken Berger
- Adam "The Bull" Gerstenhaber (from WKRK in Cleveland) Saturday Mornings or Evenings
- John Kincade (from WCNN in Atlanta), Sunday Morning
- Vinny Cerrato and Rob Long (from WJZ in Baltimore), Sunday Morning
- Josh Innes and Ted Johnson (from KILT in Houston), Early Sunday Evening. 'Split Decision'
CBS Sports Minute
The CBS Sports Minute airs weekdays between 6a and 7p. Contributors to the CBS Sports Minute include:
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM ANNOUNCED". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS CREATES THE LARGEST MAJOR MARKET SPORTS RADIO NETWORK IN THE NATION". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS Sports Radio". CBS Radio. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "CBS Sports Radio". Cumulus Media Networks. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "CBSSR Affiliates". CBS Sports Radio. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "CBSSR Stream". CBS Sports Radio. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "DAMON AMENDOLARA TO HOST WEEKDAY OVERNIGHT SHOW ON CBS SPORTS RADIO". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "TIKI BARBER, BRANDON TIERNEY AND DANA JACOBSON TO HOST CBS SPORTS RADIO’S WEEKDAY MORNING SHOW". CBS Radio. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "JIM ROME JOINS CBS SPORTS RADIO". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS SIGNS DOUG GOTTLIEB TO MULTI-PLATFORM DEAL ACROSS THE COMPANY’S SPORTS PROPERTIES". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO FINALIZES LINEUP AS LAUNCH OF NATIONWIDE NETWORK APPROACHES". CBS Radio. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "SCOTT FERRALL TO HOST WEEKDAY EVENING SHOW ON CBS SPORTS RADIO". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Weekend Lineup". Cumulus. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO ANNOUNCES WEEKEND LINEUP". CBS Radio. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO SETS TALENT LINEUP FOR WEEKDAY HOURLY FEATURES". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS SPORTS ANALYST AND WFAN HOST BOOMER ESIASON NAMED AS EXPERT CONTRIBUTOR FOR CBS SPORTS RADIO". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.