|City of license||Kelowna, British Columbia|
|Broadcast area||Southern Interior|
|Branding||CBC Radio One|
|Frequency||88.9 MHz (FM)|
|First air date||1987|
|Callsign meaning||Canadian Broadcasting Corporation T Kelowna|
|Owner||Canadian Broadcasting Corporation|
|Website||CBC British Columbia|
The station was launched in 1987. Prior to its launch, CBC Radio programming aired in Kelowna on private affiliate CKOV 630 in the AM band, while most of its other transmitters were rebroadcasters of Vancouver's CBU.
|City of license||Identifier||Frequency||Power||Class||RECNet||CRTC Decision||Notes|
|Trail||CBTA-FM||94.9 FM||13,500 watts||C||Query||85-659|
|Crawford Bay||CBTE-FM||89.9 FM||135 watts||A1||Query||84-797|
|Kaslo||CBUG||860 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Revelstoke||CBTO-FM||91.3 FM||178 watts||A1||Query||94-119||
Reverted from Kamloops programming on January 2, 2014
|Fernie||CBTN-FM||97.7 FM||323 watts||A||Query|
|Sparwood||CBYS-FM||105.7 FM||978 watts||A||Query|
|Penticton||CBTP-FM||93.7 FM||1,840 watts||B||Query||85-538|
|Osoyoos||CBUB-FM||95.3 FM||236 watts||A1||Query|
|Creston||CBTS-FM||100.3 FM||140 watts||B||Query||86-723|
|Keremeos||CBKY||1350 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Field||CBTK-FM-1||97.1 FM||9 watts||LP||Query||2011-775|
|Princeton||CBRG-FM||93.1 FM||188 watts||A1||Query|
|Grand Forks||CBRJ||860 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Phoenix||CBRJ-FM||97.9 FM||618 watts||B||Query||89-760|
|Kimberley||CBRK||900 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Christina Lake||CBRO-FM||88.5 FM||670 watts||A||Query|
|Salmon Arm||CBUC-FM||96.9 FM||112 watts||B||Query||88-855|
|Bonnington Falls||CBUD-FM||89.5 FM||215 watts||A1||Query|
|New Denver||CBUI||740 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Winlaw||CBUJ-FM||91.7 FM||474 watts||B||Query||88-856|
|Nakusp||CBUM||900 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Salmo||CBUN||740 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Radium Hot Springs||CBUQ-FM||94.5 FM||206 watts||A1||Query||88-767|
|Donald||CBWD||900 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Golden||CBXE-FM||101.7 FM||130 watts||A1||Query|
|Cooper Creek||CBXH||1540 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Edgewood||CBXW||860 AM||40 watts||LP||Query|
|Canal Flats||CBYC-FM||91.7 FM||383 watts||A||Query|
|Cranbrook||CBRR-FM||101.3 FM||700 watts||C||Query|
|Nelson||CBYN-FM||98.7 FM||1,216 watts||B||Query|
|Rock Creek||CBYR-FM||94.1 FM||40 watts||A1||Query|
|Vernon||CBYV-FM||106.5 FM||1,900 watts||A||Query|
|Lumby||CBYL-FM||96.7 FM||135 watts||A1||Query|
|Enderby||CBYX-FM||92.7 FM||135 watts||A1||Query|
- On October 13, 2011, CBTK-FM applied to convert CBRD 860 Field from the AM band to the FM band.   The application was approved on December 15, 2011 and the new transmitter will operate at 97.1 MHz.  CBRD callsign will be replaced by CBTK-FM-1 once the flip from 860 AM to 97.1 FM occurs.
- On August 16, 2013, CBTK-FM applied to relocate CBRJ 860 Grand Forks to 107.3 MHz. This application was approved on October 31, 2013. 
On October 25, 2013 at the request of the CBC, the CRTC deleted low-power AM transmitter CBKR in Parson. Radio One programming in this community is available from adjacent transmitters CBXE-FM Golden and CBUQ-FM Radium Hot Springs, the closest Radio One transmitters to Parson.
Split of CBYK-FM into separate network
CBTK-FM was previously repeated on CBYK-FM Kamloops and on 22 CBC radio repeaters in the Thompson and Cariboo regions. On October 28, 2011, the CBC filed an application with the CRTC to convert CBYK-FM from a rebradcaster of CBTK-FM to an anchor of a new regional CBC Radio One network. The CRTC approved the new regional network on March 30, 2012, with a start-up date slated for October 9, 2012.
CBUC-FM in Salmon Arm, which was originally to have been part of the new network, will remain a repeater of CBTK-FM, following interventions from various parties, including the City of Salmon Arm, that the region is more economically-tied with the Okanagan region than with Kamloops.
CBTO-FM in Revelstoke will rejoin the Kelowna regional network on January 2, 2014.
- Decision CRTC 85-536
- Radio West
- Broadcasting Part 1 Applications Open for Comment (see 2011-1369-6) CRTC, October 13, 2011
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2011-775
- 2013-1158-9, CRTC, August 16, 2013
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-577, CBTK-FM Kelowna – New FM transmitter at Grand Forks, CRTC, October 31, 2013
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-566, Various radio stations – Deletion of rebroadcasting transmitters, October 25, 2013
- CRTC Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-187, March 30, 2012.
- CBC: "Countdown to CBC Kamloops", September 10, 2012.
- Kamloops Daily News: "Launch date for CBC Kamloops coming Monday", September 6, 2012.
- CBC British Columbia
- CBTK-FM history at at Canadian Communications Foundation
- Query the REC's Canadian station database for CBTK-FM