From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CC1 (disambiguation))
CC1, CC-1 or cc1 may refer to the following:
- CC1, one of the data channels used in Line 21 closed captioning
- The C compiler in the GNU Compiler Collection
- CC1, private cloud (open source project)
- CIÉ No. CC1, an experimental Irish steam locomotive burning turf (peat)
- Southern Railway (UK) CC1, an electric locomotive of the type later known as British Rail Class 70 (electric)
- CC1, a hovercraft built by Britten-Norman subsidiary Cushioncraft
- HMCS CC-1, one of the Royal Canadian Navy's first submarines
- CC-1, an initial designation for the hull that became USS Lexington (CV-2)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.