From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CCCS (disambiguation))
CCCS may refer to:
- Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies, a research centre at the University of Birmingham, England
- Christian Congregational Church of Samoa
- Command, control and coordination system, in military jargon
- Consumer Credit Counselling Service, a registered charity in the United Kingdom
- California Community Colleges System
- Colorado Community College System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.