From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CCD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CCD can stand for:
- Carbonate compensation depth, a property of oceans
- Colony collapse disorder, a phenomenon involving the abrupt disappearance of the worker bees in a beehive or Western honey bee colony
- centicandela (ccd), an SI unit of luminous intensity denoting one hundredth of a candela.
- Charge-coupled device, an electronic light sensor used in digital cameras
- .ccd, the filename extension for CloneCD's CD image file
- See Closed captioning for Closed Caption Display, a technology for displaying text information embedded in video signals
- Central composite design, an experimental design in response surface methodology for building a second order model for a response variable without a complete three level factorial
- Air-independent propulsion aka Closed cycle diesel engines, propulsion used on diesel submarines
- Computacenter Distribution, the distribution arm of Computacenter PLC.
- Continuous Collision Detection, especially in Rigid body dynamics.
- Caput-collum-diaphyseal angle, the angle between the neck and the shaft of the femur in the hip
- Cleidocranial dysostosis, a genetic abnormality in humans
- Central core disease, a rare neuromuscular disorder
- Congenital chloride diarrhea, a rare disorder in babies
- Continuity of Care Document, an XML-based markup standard for patient medical document exchange
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine, religious education programs of the Catholic Church normally designed for children, originated in Italy
- Community College of Denver, a community college with six campuses around Denver, USA
- Community College District
- Cincinnati Country Day School, a non-parochial, private school in Indian Hill, USA
- Christian Democratic Centre, a late Italian political party, known as Centro Cristiano Democratico in Italian.
- Christian Care Foundation for Children with Disabilities, an NGO in Thailand
- Council for a Community of Democracies, an NGO in the USA
- Canadian Coalition for Democracies, a non-governmental advocacy organisation in Canada
- Café Coffee Day, a chain of coffee shops in India
- Census county division, a term used by the United States Census Bureau
- Centre Counter Defence, also known as the Scandinavian Defense, a chess opening
- Christian Counseling Dallas, a non-profit 501(c)(3) counseling center located in Dallas, Texas
- Colorado Springs and Cripple Creek District Railway
- Convention Centre Dublin - A convention centre on the Dublin Docklands.
- Country Club of Detroit
- Credit card debt
- Cottage Country Dip - A cottage cheese based dip company based in Toronto, Canada
- Consumer Credit Directive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.