CCTV International French
|Launched||October 1, 2007|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
(United States of America)
|CNTV Ai Bugu||CCTV-Français|
CCTV International French formerly CCTV-F is a French language entertainment and news channel of China Central Television (CCTV) originating in the People's Republic of China, and are part of the Chinese Government's information ministry.
The channels cater to an international audience, with programmes containing French subtitles. There are also news programmes featuring French-language reporters. These programmes provide both Chinese and international news coverage.
Most programmes on CCTV-F are 30 minutes long. They feature a variety of content, including news programmes, educational programmes, and Chinese soap operas.
There are also programmes offering tourism advice and showcasing new Chinese artists.
CCTV-F launched on October 1, 2007, replacing CCTV E&F, a bi-lingual channel in both Spanish and French, three years after its launch on October 1, 2004.
Featured French Programmes
- Le Journal (news)
- Le Documentaire (deep subject matter)
- 24h en Chine (China news)
- Monde de l´Economie (Business news)
- Culturama (Culture news)
- 15 Minutes Chrono (Sports news)
- Asie Infos (Asia news)
- Rencontres (Interview program)
- A la découverte de la Chine (explore Chinese civilization)
- Arts et Spectacles (entertainment program with arts, performances, music, dance...)
- Feuilleton (TV shows)
- Objectif, Chine (Feature program, translated from an English program "Rediscovering China")
- Carnet de route (travel program)
- Le saviez-vous ? (discover history)
- Le chinois au quotidien (Chinese language teaching program)
- Kaléidoscope (lifestyle)
Now Available On HKBN BBTV Channel 750
- CCTV-4 (International Chinese)
- CCTV-Русский (International Russian)
- CCTV-Español (International Spanish)
- CCTV-العربية (International Arabic)
- CCTV-NEWS (International English)
- CNTV International
|This article related to television in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|