CCTV International Spanish
|Launched||October 1, 2007|
|Owned by||China Central Television|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
(United States of America)
|CNTV Ai Bugu||CCTV-Español\|
CCTV International Spanish formerly CCTV-E is a Spanish language entertainment and news channel of China Central Television (CCTV) originating in the People's Republic of China, and are part of the Chinese Government's information ministry.
The channels cater to an international audience. All programs have Spanish subtitles. There are also news programs featuring Spanish-language reporters. These programs provide both Chinese and international news coverage.
Most programs on CCTV-E are 30 minutes long. They feature a variety of content, including news programs, educational programs, and Chinese soap operas.
There are also programs offering tourism advice and showcasing new Chinese artists.
CCTV-E signed on October 1, 2007, replacing the bi-lingual Spanish / French language CCTV E&F channel, three years after signing on on October 1, 2004.
Featured Spanish Programmes
- Así Es China ("This is China")
- Comunícate en Chino (Chinese teaching lesson for Spanish speakers)
- Biz China (using the English title)
- Arte Culinario Chino (cooking show)
- Cultura Exprés (cultural news)
- Asia hoy ( Asian news)
- Telenovela (TV shows)
- Recorriendo China (rediscovering China)
- Diálogo (Dialogue, weekly program)
- Ronda Artística (arts)
- Escenario Deportivo (sports news)
- Documentales (documentaries)
- Tiempo Deportivo (Chinese martial arts teaching program)
- Mundo al Minuto (world news)
- Mundo Insólito(sci-tech program)
- CCTV-4 (International Chinese)
- CCTV-Русский (International Russian)
- CCTV-Français (International French)
- CCTV-العربية (International Arabic)
- CCTV-NEWS (International English)
- CNTV International
|This article related to television in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|