From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CDA or Cda may refer to:
- Club de Deportes Antofagasta, is a Chilean football club based in the city of Antofagasta.
- Chinese Daoist Association
- Canadian Dental Association, an association of dentists in Canada
- Canadian Dinghy Association
- College Democrats of America, the national organization that oversees the direction and day-to-day management of 1300 College Democrats chapters around the country
Political parties and lobbying groups
- Christian Democratic Alliance (South Africa), political party
- Christian Democratic Appeal, a political party of the Netherlands
- Conservative Democratic Alliance, a United Kingdom pressure group
- Caran d'Ache (company), a famous Swiss fine arts products company.
- ".cda", a filename extension for a Compact Disc Audio track
- Cellular Digital Accessory, a means to identify the software version of a mobile phone
- Clinical Document Architecture, an HL7 authored health care documentation standard
- Compress Da Audio, one of the earliest MP3 warez groups
- Red Book (audio CD standard), Compact Disc Audio, the standard format for a CD
- Central Delta Academy, a private school in Mississippi
- Certified Dental Assistant, A dental assistant that is certified in the United States.
- Coram Deo Academy, a small private Christian school in Flower Mound, Texas
- Child Development Academy, Daycare for Marshall University in Huntington, WV.
- Capital Development Authority, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Combined Development Agency, a uranium purchasing authority run by the US and UK government from 1948
- Community Development Agency, an organizational term used by some US county governments for a department including Planning functions
- Child Detection Agency, a fictional agency in the animated world of Pixar's Monsters, Inc.
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (c.37)
- Communications Decency Act, a US law found partially unconstitutional
- Confidential disclosure agreement
- Criminal defense attorney
- Child Development Associate, the CDA Credential awarded to those in the Early Care & Education by The Council for Professional Recognition to work with Infants, Toddlers, or Preschoolers
Science and Technology
- Canonical discriminant analysis, a type of linear discriminant analysis
- Cda, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Cochlioda
- Clean Dry Air, air that has been filtered and dehumidified to remove particulates and moisture so that it can be safely used in pneumatic devices or systems
- Continuous Descent Approach is an aircraft approach method designed to reduce fuel burn and noise
- Copper Development Association
- The Cosmic Dust Analyser in the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft
- Combat Defense Action, a special type of trigger for HK handguns (AKA: Law Enforcement Modification or LEM)
- Chiral derivatizing agent, a type of chemical designed to react with enantiomers to indicate the enantiopurity
- Completely denatured alcohol, the most heavily denatured alcohol
- Controlled Droplet Application: a concept in pesticide application
- Chlorproguanil hydrochloride-dapsone-artesunate, an antimalarial drug that entered Phase III clinical trials in 2006
- Clinical Document Architecture, part of the Health Level 7 standard
- Congenital Developmental Abnormality/Abnormalities
- Congenital Dyserythropoietic Anemia, a rare hematologic blood condition
- Cytidine deaminase, an enzyme
- Coeur d'Alene (disambiguation), multiple meanings
- Critical discourse analysis, a sociopolitically oriented approach within Discourse Analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.