CDC Development Solutions
|Motto||The New Frontier of Global Engagement|
|Type||U.S. registered 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization.|
|Purpose||Advocate and public voice, educator and network|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., United States|
PYXERA Global, formerly CDC Development Solutions, is a U.S.-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. PYXERA Global is an international NGO that leverages public, private, and volunteer resources to strengthen businesses, institutions, and governments in emerging markets in 70 countries on five continents.
Areas of practice
PYXERA Global is organized around four practice areas:
- Global Citizenship and Volunteerism - PYXERA Global recruits, trains, places, and supports volunteers who provide management and technical assistance to small businesses, educational institutions, NGOs, advocacy organizations, associations, local governments, and communities.
PYXERA Global has a global network of over 10,000 expert volunteers, which fall into four categories:
- MBA Enterprise Corps
- MBAs Without Borders
- Skills-Based Volunteer Advisors
- International Corporate Volunteers
- Supply Chain Development - PYXERA Global provides business training, technical assistance, and other capacity-building tools that address market, financial, and technical constraints and enable MSMEs to integrate their products and services into supply chains.
- Tourism Development - PYXERA Global works in the tourism sector revolves around the identification of “value gaps”—i.e., links in the value chain where opportunities for local development through job creation, new business planning, and supplier relationships have not been yet realized.
- Stability and Economic Recovery - PYXERA Global promotes growth and sustainable livelihoods in countries facing political or economic crisis or addressing the aftermath of natural disasters or conflict.
- Deirdre White President and CEO Deirdre is an internationally recognized leader in the field of economic development. As CEO of PYXERA Global, Deirdre spearheaded the growth of best practices in Global Pro Bono to benefit global corporations, local governments, and nonprofits worldwide.
- Kimberli Jeter Chief Learning and Partnerships Officer With over 20 years of experience, Kimberli has a broad range of skills, knowledge, and professional networks that she applies to the successful design and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility, Local Content, and Supply Chain Development Programs.
- Amanda MacArthur Vice President, Global Pro Bono and Engagement As Vice President of Global Pro Bono and Engagement at PYXERA Global, Amanda MacArthur leads the organization’s Global Pro Bono and MBAs Without Borders programs, as well as U.S. Center for Citizen Diplomacy.
- Harry Pastuszek Vice President, Enterprise and Community Development Harry brings diverse sustainable economic development experience to his role at PYXERA Global courtesy of management and operational roles first at the World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC) and most recently with Bechtel Corporation.
- Moussa Diouf Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Finance and Administration Moussa is the Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Finance and Administration at PYXERA Global. He is responsible for financial operations, human resources, information technology, and administration.
Board of directors
- Chairman of the Board
- Lew W. Cramer, President and CEO, World Trade Center Utah
- Vice Chair of the Board
- Michael A. Levett, Senior Director, CDC Development Solutions
- Samuel Berger, Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group
- William Delphos, Managing Director, Delphos International
- James L. Hickman, Managing Partner, Mosaic Networks, LLC
- Michael Kernan, Division Director and General Counsel, Macquarie Real Estate
- Philip H Mirvis, Senior Research Fellow, Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
- Pedro Ramos, Member, Trujillo Rodriquez & Richards, LLC
- Tom Schneider, President & CEO, Restructuring Associates Inc.
- Holly Wise, Principal, Wise Solutions LLC
- Deirdre White, President and CEO, CDC Development Solutions
- Chairmen Emeritus
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CDC Development Solutions.|