|Headquarters||Atlanta, United States|
|Revenue||US$ 217 million |
|Employees||1,385 (as of 12 April 2012[update])|
CDC Software Corporation is a provider of Enterprise resource planning (ERP) Tier III software, which caters to small to mid-sized businesses and allows interaction and uniformity among different departments, such as sales, human resources, and logistics. 85%-owned by CDC Corporation. The CDC Corporation filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy on October 2011. On April 12, 2012 Vista Equity Partners announced it has completed its acquisition of CDC Software (The Customer-Driven Company™), which is now a standalone company.
CDC Software and Consona Corporation merged on 7 Aug 2012 to form APTEAN 
CDC Software (spun off in 2006 from CDC Corporation, formerly CHINA.COM founded in 1997) and Consona Corporation merged to form APTEAN. The company's products include applications for enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), manufacturing operations management, customer relationship management (CRM), and enterprise performance management. APTEAN also offers professional services, including software implementation, customer education, and training services. The company was founded in October 2002 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
CDC Software products are used by more than 10,000 customers in the manufacturing, financial services, health care, home building, real estate, wholesale and retail distribution industries. The company also offers a range of services that includes implementation, project consulting, technical support and IT consulting.
CDC Software has acquired more than a dozen enterprise software and business services firms and formed four internal business units, each of which focuses on a different aspect of automating, managing and streamlining operations: CDC Front Office, CDC Manufacturing, CDC Supply Chain, and CDC Solutions for Microsoft. Probably the biggest name in ERP that was purchased was Ross Systems. Ross had up to 700 employees in the early 1990s selling primarily to medium to small sized process manufacturers.
|PeoplePoint Software Pty Ltd||January 2010|
|gomembers, Inc.||December 2009|
|Truition Inc.||December 2009|
|Integrated Solutions Limited||March 2008|
|Catalyst International, Inc.||September 2007|
|Saratoga Systems||April 2007|
|Respond Group Ltd.||February 2007|
|MVI Technology||October 2006|
|JRG Software, Inc.||February 2006|
|c360 Solutions||May 2006|
|Ross Systems, Inc.||August 2004|
|Pivotal Corporation||February 2004|
|Industri-Matematik International (IMI)||September 2003|
On August 6, 2009 CDC Software Corporation completed its initial public offering (IPO) on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker "CDCS". The company's IPO included 4,800,000 American depositary shares, each representing one share of its class A ordinary shares, priced at USD 12.00 per ADS. Lazard Capital Markets LLC and JMP Securities LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. Cantor Fitzgerald, Janney Montgomery Scott, Macquarie Group, and Morgan Keegan & Company were the co-managers of the offering.
CDC Software focuses on a number of industry sectors such as Chemicals, Consumer Products, Discrete Manufacturing, Financial Services, Food and Beverage, Government, Healthcare Insurance, Home Building and Real Estate, Legal Services, Medical Device Manufacturing, Natural Products, Pharma and Biotech Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing, Wholesale and Retail Distribution.
Offices / Locations
CDC Software is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and maintains offices around the world.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CDC Software.|
- List of ERP vendors
- Customer relationship management
- Process Manufacturing
- Marketing Automation
- Enterprise Feedback Management
- CDC Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CDCSY) Business Week
- CDC Financial Summary Retrieved 12 April 2012, Business Week
- Vista Equity Partners Completes Acquisition of CDC Software Retrieved 12 April 2012
- CDC Corporation and Consona Corporation merger Retrieved Aug,07 2012 Yahoo Finance
- Chiang, Ben (2011-10-09). "CDC Corp. Filed for Bankruptcy Protection, Rise and Fall of the First China Concepts Stock". Technode. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
-  Aug 2012, APTEAN Press Releases
- CDC Software, Products & Services Retrieved 20 November 2009
- CDC Software, Acquisitions Retrieved 20 November 2009
- CDC Software Acquires TradeBeam, a Leading Cloud-Based Provider of Global Supply Chain Visibility and Trade Management Solutions May 2010, CDC Software Press Releases
- CDC Software Acquires computility 24 February 2010, CDC Software Press Releases
- CDC Software Completes Acquisition of a Leading Aged-Care Software Solutions Provider in Asia/Pacific January 2010, Nasdaq.com
- CDC Software Completes Acquisitions Of Truition And Gomembers December 2009, Nasdaq.com
- CDC Software Completes Acquisitions of Truition and gomembers December 2009, BusinessWire.com
- CDC Software Acquires Controlling Stake In Chinese ERP Firm 5 March 2008, ChinaTechNews.com
- CDC Software Completes Acquisition of Catalyst International 4 October 2007, Manufacturing & Logistics IT
- CDC Software Completes Acquisition of Saratoga Systems 26 April 2007, BNET
- CDC Software Acquires Respond Group and Adds Key Customers in Target Verticals including Aegon, AXA Insurance and Barclays 16 February 2007, The Free Library by Farlex
- CDC Software Acquires MVI Technology, a Leading Provider of Real-Time Performance Management (RPM) Solutions ThomasNet News
- CDC Corporation Drops Onyx Bid, Buys JRG Software"Chinatechnews.com"
- CDC Software Buys Into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Space 17 April 2006, Managing Automation
- chinadotcom to Acquire Ross Systems 8 September 2003, Logistics Today
- Pivotal formally acquired by CDC Software 26 February 2004, CSO
- CDC Software acquires WMS supplier Catalyst International 7 September 2007, Modern Materials Handling
- CDC Software Prices IPO At USD12 Per ADS 6 August 2009, ChinaTechNews.com
- CDC Software Contact Us Retrieved 20 November 2009
23. CDC press release link http://www.cdcsoftware.com/en/Company/News-and-Events/Press-Releases.aspx
24. CDC Software Fact Sheet link http://www.cdcsoftware.com/en/Company/Company-Fact-Sheet.aspx
25. CDC Software and Consona merge as APTEAN link http://www.aptean.com/en/Company/News-and-Events/Press-Releases/2012/20120807-CDC-Software-and-Consona-Corporation-Merge