From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CDM may refer to:
- College of Dental Medicine, an acronym used by some US dental schools
- Consolidated Diamond Mines, the Namibian subsidiary of De Beers, which used to run the town Oranjemund
- DePaul University College of Computing and Digital Media
- Corona del Mar High School, a high school located in Newport Beach, California
Science and technology
- Cash deposit machine, in banks; for example Bank Internasional Indonesia
- Ceramic discharge metal-halide lamp, a lamp/light source
- Charged device model, used in electrostatic discharge testing
- Chemically defined medium - a term in biology for a type of growth medium, for growing animal or human cells in.
- Code division multiplexing
- Cold dark matter, a scientific theory
- Combining Diacritical Marks, for keyboards
- Combustion detection module
- Common Diagnostic Model
- Conceptual schema Conceptual data model
- Lambda-CDM model or ΛCDM model (standard cosmological model of the Universe)
- Celebrity Deathmatch, a claymation TV series
- Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, a beach and community in California, USA
- CD maxi, a maxi single
- Charge description master, a comprehensive price list of items billable to patients in a US hospital
- Clean Development Mechanism, a Kyoto Protocol mechanism to assist developing countries reducing their greenhouse gas emissions
- Collaborative decision making
- Consensus decision-making
- Construction (Design & Management), UK construction regulations
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk, 1960s advertising slogan by British chocolate manufacturer Cadbury's.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.