CDO may refer to:
- Cagayan de Oro, a city on Mindanao Island, Philippines
- Canyon del Oro High School, a public school in Oro Valley, Arizona, USA
- Cañada del Oro, a primary watershed channel in the valley of Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Collaboration Data Objects, a Microsoft application programming interface for data access
- Connected Data Objects, a free implementation of a distributed shared model
- Climate Data Operators, a command line suite for manipulating and analysing climate data
Command Duty Officer, is a commissioned officer not to be confused with a OOD. the most senior officer on board a US Naval vessel when the commanding officer is not present.
Chief Diversity Officer, a senior officer who strategizes, advises, and sets priorities on diversity and inclusion efforts and initiatives within corporations, universities, etc.
- Chief Data Officer, an information systems title
- Chief Dental Officer (Canada), a Canadian official who advises on oral health
- Chief Dental Officer (United Kingdom), a British government advisor for dentistry
- Chief Design Officer, a corporate design position
- Chief development officer (aka Chief business development officer), a business position
- Chief Digital Officer
- Central dense overcast, in a tropical storm
- Collateralized debt obligation, a structured finance product
- Continuous duty overnight, a regional airline crew scheduling term
- Community dial office, a telephone switching system for small communities
- Min Dong, the ISO-639 code for the spoken variation of the Chinese language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CDO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.