From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CEMS may refer to:
- Capillary electrophoresis–mass spectrometry
- Conversion electron mössbauer spectroscopy
- Climate and Environmental Monitoring from Space
- CEMS - The Global Alliance in Management Education
- Rochester Area Colleges Center for Excellence in Math and Science
- Continuous emissions monitoring system
- Coordinated Electronic Music Studio
- Centre for Engineering & Management Studies, Trivandrum
- Comodo Endpoint Security Manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.