|This article relies on references to primary sources. (January 2011)|
|Industry||eLearning software and services|
|Founder(s)||Ara Ohanian, Constantin Ohanian|
|Headquarters||Roslyn Heights, NY, United States|
|Products||CERTPOINTVLS, CERTPOINTVLS MOBILE, K-Tango|
It has offices in Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Los Angeles, Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg and Moscow.
Clients include L’Oréal, Toyota, Honda, Diesel, LANCOME Paris, Garnier, Giorgio Armani, Weightwatchers, Popeys, TTI, Ulticom, Stanley Black & Decker, G-Tech, Cancer Treatment Centres of America and TTI.
Certpoint was founded in 1996 in New York by father and son Constantin and Ara Ohanian.
Formerly known as Vuepoint.
Just recently, DCI Donor Services, Inc selected Certpoint as its learning management system (LMS) provider across its family of organ and tissue recovery companies.
In June 1, 2007, Vuepoint and Centre of Excellence for Applied Research and Training(CERT) became partners and was renamed CERTPOINT Systems Inc.
On 15 November 2011, Certpoint secured $3.5 million growth round to expand sales and channel partnerships.
On March 4, 2013, Infor announced an agreement to combine with the company. Upon completion of the transaction, as announced on April 2, 2013, the company became part of Infor's Learning Technologies team, where they were led by the CERTPOINT's CEO, Ara Ohanian, who became vice president and general manager.
CERTPOINTVLS™ and CERTPOINTVLS Mobile™ are all-in-one global learning platforms.
K-tango is a mobile sales enablement platform which enhances IQ in sales and support channels
- Organisations need learning platforms that add immediate demonstrable value – both within the enterprise and across wider ecosystems. Charles Jennings, Duntroon Associates Ltd
- DCI Donor Services, Inc Selects CERTPOINT SYSTEMS eLearning Platform
- CERTPOINT Systems Secures $3.75 Million Growth Round to Expand Sales and Channel Partnerships
- Infor Announces Agreement to Acquire CERTPOINT Systems Inc. (Press Release). Infor. New York. 4 March 2013
- Infor Completes Acquisition of CERTPOINT Systems Inc. (Press Release). Infor. New York. 2 April 2013
- K-tango is a mobile sales enablement platform which enhances IQ in sales and support channels. Chief Learning Officer Magazine