From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CES may stand for:
- Closed ecological system, an ecosystem that does not rely on matter exchange with any part outside the system
- Constant elasticity of substitution, an economics production function
- The ISO 639 code for the Czech language
- Ces, the note C♭ in German; it is sometimes used as a designation of key in musical titles, such as Ces-Dur (C flat major)
- Consumer Electronics Show, a consumer electronics trade show held each January in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Corpus Encoding Standard, an application of SGML for standardizing the encoding of text corpora
- Circuit Emulation Service is an emerging telecommunication technology to transmit legacy TDM or ATM services over Packet Switched Network (PSN) such as Ethernet, IP or MPLS networks
- Customer experience systems, integrated business and operational support systems
- Cockroach Exterminating Services.
- Consulting Engineering Services
- ICAO Code designator for China Eastern Airlines
- Cauda equina syndrome, a serious neurological condition
- Cranial electrotherapy stimulation, a medical therapy used in the treatment of anxiety, depression, insomnia, and drug addiction
- Camurati-Engelmann disease, also called "Camurati Engelmann syndrome" (CES)
- Civil Engineer Squadron (U.S. Armed Forces)
- Caspian Engineers Society, non-profit organisation developing “Engineering Culture” across the Caspian region, promoting engineering awareness among the public and sparking the interest of young generation in engineering.
- Center for Economic Studies, University of Munich
- Center for Ethical Solutions
- Centre for Environmental Studies, former UK research organization
- Church Educational System, the educational arm of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Coalition for Economic Survival, a Los Angeles based community organization
- Coalition of Essential Schools, an organization created to further a type of whole-school reform
- Common Economic Space
- Community Exchange System, an online buying and selling alternative marketplace originating in South Africa
- Commonwealth Employment Service (now part of Centrelink), the former Australian Government employment agency
- Confédération Européenne de Scoutisme or Confederation of European Scouts
- Centre for European Studies (disambiguation), the name of several educational institutions
- Community Exchange System
- Jean Ces, French boxer of the 1920s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CES.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.