From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CEU may refer to:
- Continuing education units in the United States
- Central European University in Budapest, Hungary
- College of Eastern Utah
- Centro Escolar University in the Philippines
- Centro de Estudios Universitarios in Spain
- Céu, a Brazilian indie singer-songwriter
- Choquet expected utility as a theory of choice under ambiguity
- The Constructional Engineering Union, a defunct British Trade Union now part of the Amalgamated Engineering and Electrical Union.
- Cost Equivalent Unit as a means to measure container volumes based on monetary value.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.