|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
|Founded||United Kingdom, August 9, 2006|
|Headquarters||Hoofddorp, the Netherlands|
|Revenue||US$ 8.5 billion (2012)|
|Divisions||Contract Logistics and Freight Management|
CEVA Logistics is one of the leading supply chain companies. CEVA provides end-to-end design,implementation and operational solutions in freight management, contract logistics, distribution and transportation management. The company runs a global network with facilities in over 170 countries and employs around 44,000 people worldwide.
CEVA was formed in August 2007 as a result of the merger of TNT Logistics TNT and EGL Eagle Global Logistics.
On 23 August 2006, TNT N.V. announced that it has signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement to sell its logistics division to Apollo Management L.P., a U.S. private equity firm. The new name and logo were announced on 12 December 2006.
On 28 February 2014 CEVA Holdings LLC reported its 2013 Full Year Financial Results  with revenue of $8.5 billion and adjusted EBITDA of $277 million.
- "TNT Sure we can | Welcome to TNT's corporate website, offering company news and information for investors, press, and other stakeholders". Group.tnt.com. 2008-09-20. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- CEVA Announces Completion of Merger with EGL (2 August 2007).
- Global site of CEVA Logistics
- CEVA Logistics in Australia
- CEVA Logistics in Brazil
- CEVA Logistics in China (in English)
- CEVA Logistics in China (in Chinese)
- CEVA Logistics in France
- CEVA Logistics in Germany
- CEVA Logistics in India
- CEVA Logistics in Italy
- CEVA Logistics in the Netherlands
- CEVA Logistics in Spain
- CEVA Logistics in Turkey & Balkans
- CEVA Logistics in the UK
- CEVA Tracking