|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
|Founded||United Kingdom, August 9, 2006|
|Headquarters||Hoofddorp, the Netherlands|
|Revenue||€7.2 billion (2012)|
|Employees||< 50,000 (2012)|
|Divisions||Contract Logistics and Freight Management|
CEVA Logistics is a global logistics company. It is involved in freight management, contract logistics, distribution and transportation management. The company runs a global network with facilities in over 160 countries and employs around 50,000 people worldwide.
CEVA was formed in August 2007 as a result of the merger of TNT Logistics TNT and EGL Eagle Global Logistics.
On 23 August 2006, TNT N.V. announced that it has signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement to sell its logistics division to Apollo Management L.P., a U.S. private equity firm. The new name and logo were announced on 12 December 2006.
On 6 March 2012 CEVA announced its Full Year 2011 Financial Results  with record revenue of €6.9 billion and strong EBITDA growth of 10% (13% at constant exchange rates).
CEVA Logistics has reported record revenues and strong EBITDA growth for the year ended 31 December 2011. A robust performance was underpinned by the Company’s continuing drive to increase operational efficiency, add incremental business with key customers in target sectors and reduce costs. New wins of €1.8 billion exceeded the Company’s target. In early 2012, the Group also completed a transformational equity and debt funded financing, which eliminated over €850.0 million of debt, strengthened the balance sheet, and positioned CEVA well for future growth.
On 3 April 2013, CEVA announced its results for Full-Year 2012. Revenue for the Group increased 4.8% to €7,224 million (2011: €6,895 million) Group Adjusted EBITDA at €251 million was 21.8% lower than a year ago (2011: €321 million) partly as a result of the soft Airfreight market and also reflecting difficult market conditions.
- "TNT Sure we can | Welcome to TNT's corporate website, offering company news and information for investors, press, and other stakeholders". Group.tnt.com. 2008-09-20. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- CEVA Announces Completion of Merger with EGL (2 August 2007).
- CEVA Logistics reports record revenues and strong EBITDA growth
- Global site of CEVA Logistics
- CEVA Logistics in Australia
- CEVA Logistics in China (in English)
- CEVA Logistics in China (in Chinese)
- CEVA Logistics in France
- CEVA Logistics in Germany
- CEVA Logistics in India
- CEVA Logistics in Italy
- CEVA Logistics in the Netherlands
- CEVA Logistics in Spain
- CEVA Logistics in Turkey & Balkans
- CEVA Logistics in the UK
- CEVA Tracking