Canadian Forces Base Chatham or CFB Chatham was a Canadian Forces Base located immediately south of the town of Chatham, New Brunswick, Canada. Parts are now operating as Miramichi Municipal Airport since 1974 with a partial runway available (09/27 - asphalt).
From 1970 until 1985 Chatham had a Base Rescue Flight operating three CH-118 Huey helicopters. When the Voodoos that they were there to protect were retired, the CH-118s were redeployed to Base Flight Cold Lake.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (March 2011)|
- 1942 No. 113 (Bomber-Reconnaissance) Squadron - Lockheed Hudson
- 1943 No. 119 (Bomber-Reconnaissance) Squadron - Lockheed Hudson
- 1941-1942 No. 21 Elementary Flying Training School
- 1949-1950s - airbase with Canadair Sabres and de Havilland Vampires
- 1949-1951 No. 421 Squadron RCAF
- late 1950-1960s Golden Hawks - Canadair Sabres
- 1962-1984 No. 416 Squadron RCAF - McDonnell CF-101 Voodoos and CH-118 Hueys
- 1984-1989 No. 434 Squadron RCAF - McDonnell CF-101 Voodoos and Canadair CF-5s and CH-118 Hueys
- AEROWARE / RCAF.com (undated). "Bell CH-118 IROQUOIS". Archived from the original on 2008-01-06. Retrieved 2007-10-24.
- Military Bruce Historical Writings by Bruce Forsyth
- Hatch, F. J. (1983).The Aerodrome of Democracy: Canada and the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan, 1939-1945. Ottawa: Directorate of History, Department of National Defence. ISBN 0660114437