|Birth name||Michael Silver|
|Born||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Genres||Electronic, New Age|
|Occupations||Musician, composer, arranger|
|Labels||Paper Bag Records, Acéphale Records, RVNG Intl.|
|Associated acts||Owen Pallett, Health|
Originally from Montreal, Silver became interested in electronic music at an early age. Self-taught, he cites Peter Gabriel, DJ Shadow, the Yellow Magic Orchestra and Talk Talk as important influences. 
His first 7" single 'You Hear Colours/Invitation to Love' was released on the 8th March 2009 on the Acéphale label. The title of his first EP Panesian Nights was chosen in reference to the developer of Japanese erotic video games.
In addition to his own recordings, Silver has also remixed songs for other artists, including Holy Ghost!, Crystal Castles, Sally Shapiro, The Presets, Health, Azari & III, Harald Grosskopf and Owen Pallett.
- Continent, Paper Bag Records (2009)
- Outside, Paper Bag Records (2013)
- Panesian Nights, Paper Bag Records (2009)
- Drifts, Paper Bag Records (2010)
- CFCF c28, They Live We Sleep (2010)
- The River, RVNG Intl. (2010)
- Exercises, Paper Bag Records / Dummy (2012)
- Music for Objects, Paper Bag Records / Dummy (2013)
- The Explorers, Paper Bag Records (2009)
- You Hear Colours/Invitation to Love, Acephale Records (2009)
- Cometrue, UNO NYC (2011)
- Slow R&B for Locations Canada-Wide (2010)
- Do U Like Night Bus (2010)
- Altered Zones 4 (2010)
- Reincarnation (2011)
- Slorida (2011)
- Night Bus II (2011)
- "CFCF's quest for pure pop". Entrepreneur, July 2009.
- "Q&A with CFCF". Anthem, September 21, 2010.
- "Pitchfork review of the "Outside" album Zach Kelly, 'CFCF Ouside' Pitchfork October 21 2013
- "Pop Matters Interview 2013" Jennifer Kelly, 'The Emotional Life of Objects: An Interview with CFCF's Michael Silver', Popmatters, September 3, 2013
- "You Hear Colours single" 'You Hear Colours' 7" entry on Discogs.com
- "Panesian" Panesian reference
|This article about a Canadian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|