From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CFP is a three-letter acronym that can stand for:
- 25 metre center-fire pistol, a shooting sport
- California Fully Protected Species, a legal designation that gives protection to California wildlife at risk of extinction
- Call for papers, a method used in academic contexts for collecting articles of work
- Canadian Firearms Program, the regulatory body for firearms in Canada
- Center for Freedom and Prosperity, a non-profit organization created to lobby legislators in favor of market liberalization
- Center for Politics, an organization dedicated to civic education at the University of Virginia
- Certified Financial Planner, a certification mark for financial planners
- C Form-factor Pluggable, a form-factor that allows the transmission of digital signal with up to 100Gbit/s (C being the Roman numeral for 100)
- CFP franc, the currency used in the French overseas possessions of French Polynesia, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna
- Chemins de Fer de Provence, a small French rail company providing a daily train service
- College Football Playoff, a postseason system that will determine the champion for the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) beginning in 2014
- Common Fisheries Policy, the fisheries policy of the European Union
- Comodo Firewall Pro, a freeware firewall developed by Comodo Group for Windows PCs
- Compagnie Française des Pétroles, the first incarnation of Total S.A.
- Computers, Freedom, and Privacy, the subject of the annual North American academic conference
- Concentración de Fuerzas Populares, a political party in Ecuador
- Contention-free period, a part of the IEEE 802.11e-2005 standard
- Cyan fluorescent protein, a variant of Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) that fluoresces light-blue - "cyan" - when exposed to dark blue light
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.