From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CFS is an acronym for:
- Canadian Federation of Students
- Canadian Forest Service
- Center for Financial Studies, a research institute affiliated with Goethe University Frankfurt
- Central Flying School
- Child and family services
- Chokh Film Society, a renowned film based cultural organization in Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
- Citizens for Sunshine, an Ohio nonprofit promoting access to public records
- Committee on World Food Security
- Conservative Future Scotland, the youth branch of the Scottish Conservative Party
- Co-operative Financial Services Ltd.
- Corpo Forestale dello Stato, the Italian state forestry department
- Craigmillar Festival Society, a disestablished community organisation from Edinburgh, Scotland
- South Australian Country Fire Service
- Canadian Forces Station
- Charlottesville Fashion Square, an enclosed shopping mall in the Charlottesville, Virginia area
- Congo Free State, a recognized national entity in central Africa 1885–1908
Science, Technology, and Transportation
- Canada Flight Supplement
- Carrier Frequency Shift, a term used by the British Military to refer to radioteletype
- Safety training certificate (France) (Flight attendant), Certificat de formation à la sécurité, the French national degree required to be flight attendant in France
- Syrian Railways (Chemins de Fer Syriens, CFS), the Syrian state railway system
- Chromosomal fragile site, a part of the chromosome prone to breakage.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, medical disorder
- Coffs Harbour Airport, IATA airport code
- Cold formed steel, a goods manufacturing technique
- Combat Flight Simulator WWII Europe Series (CFS1)
- CFS (file format), an open file format for archiving and compressing files.
- Completely Fair Scheduler, a Linux operating system scheduler
- Continuous Flow System, printer ink feeding via tubes and bottles
- Cryptographic file system, file-based cryptographic published by Matt Blaze in 1993
- Call for service
- Chicken fried steak, food
- Cubic feet per second, a unit of fluid flow rate
- Consolidated financial statement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.