From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CG or cg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CG, Cg or cg may stand for:
- Chaudhary Group (worldwide), a leading multinational company based in Nepal
- Cigna (CG), Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, formed in Hartford in 1865
- Airlines PNG IATA code
- Chappe et Gessalin, a French automobile maker
- Central of Georgia Railway, constructed to join the Macon and Western Railroad at Macon, Georgia and run to Savannah, Georgia in the USA
- Colorado General, abbreviated name of Colorado General Hospital, former name of University of Colorado Hospital
- Common Ground (NYC), a non-profit that builds and runs supportive housing in New York City, and elsewhere.
- CG artwork, a digitally made artwork, digital effects, or simply hand drawn art saved on a computer
- Cg (programming language), developed by NVIDIA
- Character generator, a device or software that produces static or animated text (such as crawls and rolls) for keying into a video stream for broadcast television
- Computer graphics, graphics created using computers and, more generally, the representation and manipulation of image data by a computer with help from specialized software and hardware
- Conceptual graph, a formalism for knowledge representation
- Coherency Granule - usually the size of a CPU cache line
- Clock gating - a way to lower clock tree power in an integrated circuit
- .cg, the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the Republic of the Congo.
Entertainment and gaming
- Chelsea Grin (band), an American deathcore band from Salt Lake City
- Childish Gambino, rapper better known by his real name Donald Glover
- Carnival Games, a 2007 video game for Wii and Nintendo DS
- Chaotic Good, an alignment in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Code Geass, a Japanese anime series
- Cross Game, a romantic comedy baseball manga series serialized between 2005 and 2010
- Classical guitar, a type of guitar
- Corner Gas, a TV comedy series
- Cosmic Gate, a German hard trance duo
- Community Games, an Irish voluntary organisation for children and young people to experience a wide range of sporting and cultural activities
- Complete game, the act of a pitcher pitching an entire game without the benefit of a relief pitcher
- Ceremonial Guard, an ad hoc military unit in the Canadian Forces
- Coast guard, a national organization responsible for various services at sea
- Commandant-General, a rank in several counties and is generally equivalent to that of Commandant
- Commanding General, a commanding officer in the military that holds a general officer rank
- Composite squadron, a type of military or naval aviation squadron
- Guided-missile cruiser (United States Navy hull classification symbol)
- Crna Gora (Montenegro)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo, FIPS Pub 10-4 and obsolete NATO digram
- Republic of the Congo (ISO country code), a state in Central Africa
- Cypress Gardens, an American theme park near Winter Haven, Florida, that operated from 1936 to 2009
Science and mathematics
- Centigram (cg), a unit of mass in the metric system
- Center of gravity, of a material body is a point that may be used for a summary description of gravitational interactions
- Cloud-to-ground lightning, a type of lightning
- Carbon group, also called group 14
- Conjugate gradient method, an algorithm for the numerical solution of particular systems of linear equations
- Computational geometry, the study of algorithms to solve problems stated in terms of geometry
- Chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy, which stimulates the ovaries to synthesize certain steroids.
- Galician Coalition, Galician political party with a Galician nationalist and centrist ideology.
- Galician Convergence, Galician political party with a moderate nationalist ideology, and which describes itself as centrist, socially progressive and economically liberal, europeanist, interclasisist and confederalist.
- Centristas de Galicia (CxG) was a Galician politician party centrist and conservative ideology from 1985 and 1991.
- Categorial grammar, a term used for a family of formalisms in natural language syntax
- Constraint Grammar, a methodological paradigm for Natural language processing
- cork grease, a lip balm-like grease for woodwind and reed instruments such as saxophones, clarinets, and oboes
- Phosgene (military designation), a chemical weapon during World War I
- Corporate Governance, a system of law and sound approaches by which corporations are directed and controlled
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.