From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CGS is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:
- Canadian Government Ship, a ship prefix
- Centimetre–gram–second system of units, a system of physical units
- Championship Gaming Series, an international eSports league based in the United States,
- Chief of the General Staff (disambiguation), a senior army appointment in several countries
- Conjugate Gradient Squared, a numerical method to solve linear systems of equations.
- Chinese giant salamander, the largest salamander and largest amphibian in the world
- Commonwealth Governor's School, one of 18 magnet Governor's Schools in Virginia
- Cost of goods sold
- Canwest Global Communications Corp., (TSX: CGS, TSX: CGS.A), operating under the corporate brand Canwest, is one of Canada's largest international media companies.
- Caistor Grammar School in Caistor, England
- Camberwell Grammar School in Melbourne, Australia
- Canberra Grammar School in Canberra, Australia
- Carre's Grammar School in Sleaford, England
- Carrickfergus Grammar School in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
- Catlin Gabel School in Portland, Oregon
- Caulfield Grammar School in Melbourne, Australia
- Colston's Girls' School in Bristol, England
- Colyton Grammar School in Devon, England
- Commonwealth Governor's School serving Stafford, King George, and Spotsylvania counties, Virginia
- Crescent Girls' School in Singapore
- Chittagong Government High School
- Chittagong Grammar School
- Boston University College of General Studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CGS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.