From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CHAMP)
|Look up Champ or champ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Champ may refer to:
- Aeronca Champion, a light aircraft commonly called Champ
- CHAMP Private Equity, an Australian investment firm
- Champ the Dog, The Postal Dude's pet from Postal series
- Champ (film), a 2011 South Korean film
- Champ (album), a 2010 album by the band Tokyo Police Club
- Champ (comic), A British comic published by DC Thomson from 1984 - 5
- Champ (cartoon character), an animated dog introduced by Walter Lantz Studios in 1960
- Champ (mascot), the name of the costumed bulldog mascot for Louisiana Tech University
- Champ., botanical abbreviation for John George Champion
- CHAMP (satellite), CHAllenging Minisatellite Payload, a German satellite launched July 15, 2000
- CHAMP, Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project, a directed energy weapon demonstrator by AFRL
- Champ (cryptozoology), a reputed lake monster living in Lake Champlain
- an abbreviation for champion, a winner of a competition
- Champ (food), an Irish dish of mashed potatoes and scallions (spring onions)
- Champ premium hamburger, a type of burger at Jollibee restaurants
- All pages beginning with "Champ"
- All pages with titles containing "Champ"
- Champs (disambiguation)
- Champion (disambiguation)
- The Champ (disambiguation)
- Chump (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.