From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CHUD (disambiguation))
CHUD or chud could refer to:
- Chud (literally in Slavic "strange", "wondrous" people), a Russian and Ukrainian word for ancient Estonians, Vepsians, Votes, Izhorians and Baltic Finns in general
- Chud Lake
- CHUD Tools, a set of software tools to measure software performance on Mac OS X
- C.H.U.D., a 1984 horror film
- C.H.U.D. II: Bud the C.H.U.D., a 1989 sequel to C.H.U.D.
- The Ritual of Chüd is a part of the 1986 novel It by Stephen King
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.