From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CIE may refer to:
- Cambridge International Examinations, an international examination board
- Center for International Education at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Cleveland Institute of Electronics, a private technical and engineering educational institution
- French: Commission Internationale de l'Eclairage — the International Commission on Illumination
- Compagnie ivoirienne d'électricité (French), the national electrical company in Ivory Coast
- Companion of the Order of the Indian Empire (C.I.E.)
- Computability in Europe, an international organization of computability theorists, computer scientists, mathematicians
- Córas Iompair Éireann, the Irish state transport authority
- Council on Islamic Education
- Transportes Aéreos Cielos Andinos, ICAO code: "CIE"
- Companion of the Order of the Indian Empire
- Commercial Information Exchange, a real estate database for commercial properties, similar to a residential Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Control and Indicating Equipment
- Common-ion effect, the effect on a solution of two dissolved solutes that contain the same ion or ion
- CIE 1931 color space, one of the first mathematically defined color spaces, created by the International Commission on Illumination (CIE) in 1931
- Congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma
- Corpus Inscriptionum Etruscarum, the known body of Etruscan inscriptions
“Cie” is an abbreviation for French: “Compagnie” (“Company”).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.