From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIL may refer to:
- C Intermediate Language, a simplified subset of the C programming language
- Common Intermediate Language, a part of the Microsoft .NET runtime
- Canadian Industries Limited, a chemical company best known for their explosives manufacturing and paints
- Centers for Independent Living, an American disabled persons' advocacy group
- Centre for International Law (CIL), part of the National University of Singapore
- Chicago, Indianapolis and Louisville Railway, a railway in Indiana
- Christadelphian Isolation League, a Christadelphian non-profit organisation
- Coal India Limited, an Indian state-owned coal company
- Commissioners of Irish Lights, the lighthouse authority for Ireland
- Crucible Industries LLC, the US steel producer of CPM steels
- Cil, Azerbaijan, a municipality in Lankaran Rayon
- Cil, a village in Almaș Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum, a collection of ancient Latin inscriptions
- Customary international law, those aspects of international law that derive from custom
- Community Infrastructure Levy, a type of planning gain
- Cash-in-lieu, a financial term used in the settlement of certain exchange traded options
- Cil, a fictional Foundation universe planet
- Cil, an abbreviation of "Comments in line"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.