From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIP may refer to:
- Carriage and Insurance Paid to, an Incoterm
- Clark Institute of the Philippines, an English instruction institute in Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines.
- Construction in Progress, in accountancy, a balance sheet assets item used for assets being constructed, e.g. buildings
- Continuation-in-part, in United States patent law; see continuing patent application
- Continuous Improvement Process
- Crippled Intellect Publications, a record label for experimental music
- Critical infrastructure protection, in preparedness and response to incidents that involve critical infrastructure
- Commercially Important Person, referring to high value customers of a business.
- Computers In Personnel, a company concerning human resources
- Citizen Information Project in the United Kingdom
- Critical Infrastructure Protection, an infrastructure security effort in the United States
- Classification of Instructional Programs, a United States Department of Education classification system for college degrees
- Crown International Pictures, an American independent low-budget film company
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme of the European Union
- Commercial Import Program, US economic development initiative for South Vietnam
- Customer Identification Program, US law requiring identity of each customer
- Canadian Institute of Planners, the Canadian urban planners trade organization
- Center for Islamic Pluralism, a Washington D.C. based think tank.
- International Potato Center (translated from Spanish: Centro Internacional de la Papa
- Centro Israelita do Paraná, synagogue and community center in Curitiba-PR, Brazil
- Center for Intellectual Property Studies, founded by Gothenburg University and Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden
- CipSoft, the Regensburg, Germany-based creators of the online computer game Tibia
- Commission Internationale Permanente pour l'Epreuve des Armes à Feu Portatives, "Permanent International Commission for the Proof of Small Arms" - body that sets standards for firearms and ammunition in participating countries
- Congregação Israelita Paulista, synagogue in São Paulo-SP, Brazil
- Creative Industries Precinct, part of the Queensland University of Technology campus in Brisbane, Australia
- Comitato Italiano Paralimpico, Italian Paralympic Committee
Science and technology
- Cahn-Ingold-Prelog priority rules, or CIP system, for the naming of molecules in organic chemistry
- Calf Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase (CIP), an enzyme that removes the 5' phosophate group from DNA
- Carbon in pulp, method of gold extraction
- Certified IRB Professional, a scientific research certification
- Clean-in-place, a common cleaning method used in manufacturing processes
- CIP-Tool, a tool for modelling event-driven processes and creating the associated software, distributed by a company of the same name
- Common Indexing Protocol, a set of IETF RFCs for exchange of directory information
- Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), specification maintained by ODVA organization
- Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis
- Congenital insensitivity to pain
- Critical illness polyneuropathy
- Chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction, an uncommon human disease that causes bowel difficulties
- The antibiotic ciprofloxacin, abbreviated
- CIP/KIP family of Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor proteins
- Combat Identification Panel, a device used by the US military to distinguish friendly ground vehicles from the enemy following friendly fire incidents in the first Gulf War.
- Carbon-in-pulp, a technology used to extract gold from ore.
- Cataloging in Publication/Catalogue in Publishing, data found in a book to assist librarians
- Concrete Insulated Panel/Concrete Insulated Panel, used in architectural applications
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.