From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CITE (disambiguation))
You may be looking for Wikipedia:Citing sources.
CITE may refer to:
- CITE-FM, a radio station in Montreal, Quebec
- Center for Innovation Testing and Evaluation, a facility proposed in 2012 in New Mexico to test new technologies
- Certified Incentive Travel Executive, a type of certification for a Meeting and convention planner
- CITE Bhubaneswar, a college of information technology and business management in Odisha, India
- Cité (disambiguation)
- CITES, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species
- Cite, a reference to a published or unpublished source
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CITE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.