View of CITIC Tower from Kowloon
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Roof||413 ft (126 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||P & T Architects & Engineers Ltd|
CITIC Tower (中信大廈) is an office building on Tim Mei Avenue, Admiralty, Hong Kong. It is the corporate headquarters of CITIC Pacific Ltd, a conglomerate publicly traded on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and listed on the Hang Seng Index, and also a subsidiary of the CITIC Group.
This 33-storey prestigious commercial tower is also the headquarters of another development partner, Kerry Group.
Design and construction
The Tower was conceived as an equilateral triangular block and modulated in the shape and soft landscaping at various levels through the creation of innovative sky gardens. The state-of-art architecture was designed by the renowned P&T Group. Its unique design composed of equilateral triangles and circles is rarely seen in Hong Kong.
CITIC Tower was completed in 1997 under a fast track development programme.
Location and facilities
It borders the Tamar site in Admiralty, with a stunning 180 degree view of Victoria Harbour, and boasts a rooftop garden, shopping mall and carpark. There is a footbridge connecting it with Admiralty Centre and MTR Admiralty Station.
- Maybank Hong Kong (18/F)
- CITIC Pacific Ltd (32/F)
- CITIC Capital (27/F)
- CITIC Securities International (11/F & 26/F)
- Ernst & Young (22/F)
- Macquarie Bank (17/F & 19/F)
- Kaplan (6/F)
- Mizuho Bank
- Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd (2/F)
- Bus: 1, 2, 5, 5B, 6, 6X, 10, 11, 12A, 12M, 15, 18, 18P, 23, 23A, 23B, 25, 26, 37A, 37B, 40, 40M, 43X, 46X, 66, 70, 75, 90, 90B, 97, 101, 103, 104, 109, 111, 113, 115, 182, 260, 307, 590A, 601, 603, 619, 629, 641, 680, 681, 690, 692, 720, 720A, 780, 788, 789, 905, 914, 930, 960, 961, 962, 962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, A11, A12, E11, M590, M722, N8, N8X, N11, N90, N121, N182, N619, N680, N691, N962, N968, N969
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Citic Tower.|
- CITIC Tower homepage
- CITIC Group homepage
- CITIC Pacific homepage
- CITIC Tower CITIC Pacific page on CITIC Tower
- Chinese article on CITIC Tower's unique geometrical appearance
- Emporis page on CITIC Tower