From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CIVITAS)
Civitas may refer to:
- Civitas, the condition of Roman citizenship.
- CIVITAS (European Union), a European initiative to implement sustainable, clean and (energy) efficient urban transport measures.
- Civitas Foundation for Civil Society, a NGO in Romania which aims to stimulate the local and regional development.
- Civitas (think tank), a British think tank.
- Collegium Civitas, a college located in Poland
- Baltimore Civitas Middle/High School, a school
- Civitas (mouvement)
- Civitas Londinum, a 16th-century map of London
- Sancta Civitas, a 20th-century oratorio
- Civitas Dei, a book by St. Augustine
- Civitas Tungrorum, a Roman administrative district now in Belgium
- Civitas Tropaensium, a Roman castrum now in Romania
- Civitas Equestrium, original name of Nyon, Switzerland
- Civitas Bernanensium, original name of Lescar, France
- Civitas Schinesghe, mediaeval Latin name for Poland
- Civitas Silvanectium, Latin name from various communities named Senlis in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civitas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.