|Native name||씨제이이앤엠 주식회사|
|Romanized name||CJ E&M Jusikhoesa|
|Type||Public jusik hoesa|
|Traded as||KRX: 130960
(October 15, 2010)
|Founded||in Seoul, South Korea (September 15, 2010) (as O Media Holdings)|
|Headquarters||CJ E&M Center, 66 Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Key people||Lee Mi-kyung (CEO)|
|Products||music albums, films, K-pop products|
|Services||production, broadcasting, distribution|
|Owners||CJ Group (39.36%)
Lee Jae-hyun (2.38%)
Lee Sun-ho (0.68%)
Lee Kyung-hoo (0.27%)
Lee Mi-kyung (0.15%)
Son Kyung-sik (0.02%)
|Divisions||See the list here.|
CJ E&M Corporation (Hangul: 씨제이이앤엠 주식회사; RR: CJ E&M Jusikhoesa), formerly O Media Holdings Limited (Hangul: (주)오미디어홀딩스; RR: Jusikhoesa O Midieo Holdingseu) is a South Korean entertainment and media contents company. It is a subsidiary of the CJ Group.
- 2010 - O Media Holdings was founded as a merger of the following companies: CJ Media, On-Media, Mnet Media, CJ Entertainment, CJ Games, CJ Internet, and the media division of CJ O Shopping.
- 2011 - Changed company name to CJ E&M (CJ Entertainment and Media)
CJ E&M currently has four main divisions, namely:
- CJ E&M Broadcasting Division (Hangul: CJ E&M 방송사업부문; RR: CJ E&M bangsongsa yeobbumun) - owner of cable television channels
- CJ E&M Film Division (Hangul: CJ E&M 영화사업부문; RR: CJ E&M yeonghwasa yeobbumun) - producer and distributor of movies and some TV dramas
- CJ E&M Music Performance Division (Hangul: CJ E&M 음악공연사업부문; RR: CJ E&M eum-ak gongyeonsa yeobbumun) - producer and distributor of music releases, also an agency for musicians and some actors
- CJ E&M Smart Media Division (Hangul: CJ E&M 스마트미디어사업부문; RR: CJ E&M seumateu medio-sa yeobbumun) - operator of various entertainment and media websites
- CJ E&M Game Division (Hangul: CJ E&M 게임사업부문; RR: CJ E&M gaeimsa yeobbumun) - publisher and developer of games - spun off in 2014 as an independent company named CJ Netmarble (Hangul: 씨제이넷마블; RR: CJ Netmabul).
- 1877 Music Entertainment
- Badook TV
- CJ E&M Center
- CJ E&M Toonivoice
- Channel CGV (with CJ CGV)
- Chunghwa TV
- Core Contents Media
- FNC Entertainment
- Filament Pictures
- insite TV
- MBC Plus Media (22% minority stake, a subsidiary of MBC)
- MMO Entertainment
- Polaris Mnet (DBA Mnet Academy) (with Polaris Entertainment)
- Music Works
- National Geographic Channel (with the National Geographic Society)
- OCN Series
- Super Action
- UK Muzik
- Champ TV (sold to Daewon Media and tcast)
- Dramanet (sold to MBC Plus Media, now MBC Dramanet)
- Good Entertainment
- Look TV
- Mnet Nonstop
- OCN Action
- TVT: The Very TV
- Xports (sold to Seoul Broadcasting System, now SBS-CNBC)
- Company Intro. CJ E&M.
- CJ E&M, Daum spin off game units. The Korea Times.
- CJ E&M(주) (정정)타법인주식및출자증권처분결정. Maeil Business Newspaper.
- CJ E&M. Daum Economy. Daum Communications.
- CJ E&M. Enha Wiki Mirror.
- 오미디어홀딩스, 종합 미디어 제왕의 탄생-신영. Money Today.
- 130960:KOSDAQ Stock Quote - CJ E&M Corp. Bloomberg Business Week. Bloomberg L.P.
- Official website
- CJ E&M on Facebook (Korean)
- CJ E&M on Facebook (English)
- CJ E&M's channel on YouTube